Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

This crack isn't started yet. I tried to picture it. Attached the last few pictures which I wasn't able to post yesterday.

Well, if someone here feels as if he needs it, get in contact with me. If not, it will stay with me .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very Nice Find!

3. Default

Thank you!

I also changed the title of this thread, in case people are looking for reference pictures they should be able to find it more easily. This way I can give some of the help back I've been offered here, and a special thanks goes out to Duane Hansen.

4. Default

Very lucky find!! Nice!

An exposed floor plate magazine recently sold on E-Bay for $1,700. They are quite
    rare.

6. Default

I also read that someone auctioned two on gunbroker.com, where one sold for $1,500 and one for $1,700. Quite amazing for just a magazine, even in my wildest dreams would have never expected that!

7. Default

put it on GB and make sure to title it correctly to maximize the draw. you should fetch well over $1000. ebay is good too but they rob alot in fees.

8. Default

I don't like selling on auction sites, don't ask me why. 99% of my items I sell are personally or via forums. Just too much work on auction sites and you get a hell lot of stupid question, plus the item then sells to someone anonymous and you never hear of it again. Compared to when you sell it to someone on a forum - you'll probably see it a few times more often than you'd expect it to. And you get a lot of nice contacts that way. And for this I rather get a few bucks less, but enjoy it much more.

Edit: and I enjoy the idea of someone having a pistol missing this magazine and finally reading this thread here and being able to recomplete his pistol much more than to know that it ends up in a display of someone among 10 additional spare magazines of that type. Wouldn't you all aswell?
    Last edited by Promo; 05-30-2015 at 02:28.