Default Questions on a Mauser stock

I picked up a stock at a gun show that had rusty metal parts on it. They were trigger guard/floor plate bayo lug, like most mausers, band spring, butt swivel, recoil lug and butt plate.

The wrist seems thicker and rounder than most I have seen, the butt swivel is real close to the pistol grip, butt plate is wide and flat like 1909 Arg. The stock has NO cross holes in it or stock disc...it is very clean that way. The butt plate and swivel were held on by much thinner and longer screws with flat not rounded heads. They are original as the rounded head screws do not fit in the countersink where the screws go. It is walnut. Was and is WWII length and for a large ring.
    Once I got the rust off the parts I noticed the machining was not up to German standards. The butt swivel holes for the screws were off center, one to the left one to the right. The inside section of the trigger guard just behind the front guard screw has a milled out pocket like most (all?) Mausers, but again, the machining is not equal to German.

Anyone recognize these details? Can email pics...too inept to post.
    Thanks,
    Mickey

Hard to picture from your description. Email pics, with parts installed, davcath55@gmail.com. Sounds home made or some third world countries replacement. Why did you even buy it?

Got it for $15.00. Got it because I mess around with Mauser stocks and this one has no holes through it. Will email pics.

Dave,
    Camera puked, will try again later.
    Mickey