Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by PhillipM View Post
    Isn't ABC Leigh one of his aliases?
    Yes. I believe I read in the past that this was named after his wife. He used this site to sell on ebay.

George Liakos has received a lot of grief on the internet and especially from this forum. In times past when he used to post on the old Gun & Knife Forum he didn't always have the best bedside manner. I have corresponded with him via email and even talked to George on the phone a time a two and I have dealt with Riverbank Armory several times and never had a problem.

What I find funny is all the hate for George. I'm not a George defender, but every time I post that my experience with him was okay I usually get called names and have even been accused of being one his many internet aliases. Usually it's from people who have never dealt with him and are simply repeating the internet lore, whether deserved or not.

I don't necessarily recommend doing business with Riverbank Armory. I don't say he has the best prices in town or that he's even a nice guy. I simply state that the several times I dealt with him he was reasonable to do business with and I got the product I sought.
    - Change it back -