Thread: RtL's Parts Sale - M1903/1903A3, M1917, etc

Default RtL's Parts Sale - M1903/1903A3, M1917, etc

Offered are a number of mostly M1903 and M1903A3 parts for sale. For sale is a stock, handguards, bolts, trigger guards, sights and other parts, mostly M1903 and a few M1917 (as well as a couple of other “brands” - M1/M14, Mauser 98 GEW, M44, etc.). Please read descriptions carefully. Postage is extra (USPS Priority Mail or First Class, depending on the part) and insurance is optional, but suggested on higher priced orders. Although we pack and mail very carefully, we can’t take responsibility if you don’t insure. Feel free to ask questions and I can be contacted via email or through this forum. Email is rrsbls[at]msn.com (make usual substitution).

We accept money order, check and (if you can get by the fee, or are willing to pay it), Paypal.

NOTE: As we are selling a number of smaller parts, those marked with an asterisk (*) requires a $20 minimum order (not counting shipping). I.e., you can order several small parts to make the minimum (you can “mix and match” or combine with bigger parts)

We will honor reasonable requests for additional pictures of any given parts. Nearly all larger parts have pictures, usually several of each part or group of parts. Due to the number of photos and parts for sale, I’m only able to provide limited pictures on this ad as well as individual links for some of the parts:

I have listed "sample" pictures, but due to restrictions on how many photos I can post, use the link below to access. Here is the link to those pictures:

Jan. 2015 parts sales

I. Handguards:

1. Remington M1903. This handguard, which has been repaired, is still priced about half of what complete ones are going for: $50.00

2. Booher-type WWII replacement. Finished – good condition. $20.00

3. WWII replacement M1903 handguards. New old stock. May need (very) slight fitting at ends. $17.50
    (Picture is example of those we have in stock)

5. M14 plastic handguards: two conditions, excellent $10.00 and very good, at $7.50

III. SMALLER M1903 parts. Get that replacement you need or put a few aside in case something breaks. Again, note asterisk (*) for minimum sale required. All are M1903/03A3 unless otherwise mentioned.

*1. Bolt strikers – have 3, $3.00 ea.

*2. Safeties - SPF

*3. Cutoffs (have block letters) w/o spindles, $6.50 ea.

*4. Sears – separate, no triggers or pins $3.50 ea.

5. Trigger sets – have several with sear, trigger and pins, various varieties and periods, $10.00 ea.

*6. Butt stock swivels. one stamped. $7.00 ea. SPF

*7. Stamped stacking swivel - $5.00 SPF

*8. Ejectors, $2.00 ea.

*9. Front sight covers, used, replacement, $7.50 ea.

*10. Magazine springd – M1903A3, $3.00

*11. Bolt mainsprings, $3.50

*12 Brass stripper clips, $1.00 ea. Have seven left.

*13 Lower band swivels, have rare split shank, $10, ea. One left

*14. Bolt collar $3.00

*15. We also have screws of various types. $2.00 for large, $1.00 for small:
    --forward and rear tang screws
    --swivel screws
    --upper band screws (both 1903 and 1903A3)
    --lower butt swivel/buttplate screws
    --large buttplate screws ($2.00)

*16. Post WWI “flat” windage knobs $1.50 ea.

XII. “Other” and Misc. parts:

1. Mauser 1898 GEW reproduction leather sling. A very good reproduction with original parts. Only mounted once and almost brand new. Charging what I paid, $40.00

2. M22 cleaning rod. (K) Issued for use with the M1922 .22 rifle and (according to Brophy), the gallery practice rifle. Have both steel and brass handles. Very rare! $30.00 ea. For steel handles (numbered), $32.50 for brass. Have several of each.

Last edited by Rick the Librarian; 02-05-2015 at 10:23.
    "We make men without chests and expect from them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst."
    --C.S. Lewis

I will take the No. 1 Springfield barrel dated 9-44. Please PM me with details.

PM on the way.

RtL
    Last edited by Rick the Librarian; 01-28-2015 at 06:28.
    "We make men without chests and expect from them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst."
    --C.S. Lewis

Unfortunately, no ...have a few Krag odds and ends, including a handguard, receiver, trigger guard and a few others I'd have to look at.
    --C.S. Lewis

I'll take:
    3. Tubular (see picture) container with 20 unopened M1/M14 long butt screws. From Springfield Armory, marked 8/66. Possible "collector" interest $25.00

PM coming

RTL, I'd like one each of the M22 cleaning rods, 1 brass@32.50 , 1 steel@30.00. Please Geoff

7. Default

Rick, if you still have the Post WWI trigger guard assy, I'll take it. PM incoming. CC
    Colt, Glock and Remington factory trained LE Armorer
    LE Trained Firearms Instructor

BTT - list updated.
    --C.S. Lewis

Hello Rick are hand guards (item #3) still available?

Yes, Lenny ... PM on the way.
    --C.S. Lewis