Question WW I cartridge belt................

I found a cartridge belt today. It has 9 pockets for 30M1 cartridges and a reinforced flat space on the front left with a snap on it for a .45 mag pouch. It was marked 6-18 and, if I remember it right, the manufacturer was Sloan. The guy was asking $80 for it and I didn't know if that was high or low. The condition was very good with some soiling and dirt.

Don't know what the military description is for it and no idea of it's value. Any help would be appreciated.
    Bob - Southern Indiana Chapter OFC

M1918 Mounted Rifle Cartridge Belt
    http://www.aef-doughboys.com/cartridgebelts.html
    $80 is fair.
    "No man's life, liberty, or property is safe, while Congress is in session." Mark Twain

Walking around a flea market one day with my two young daughters, a man selling old golf equipment had a M1918 Mounted cartridge belt on a table out front. Kind of a odd item among all the golf gear. He said he gave it to his son-in-law to use as a shotgun shell pouch, said he didn't like or want it. My 11 year old said "Daddy can I buy that for you?" I had given her a few dollars to spend that day, so I said sure sweetheart. She looked at the old man and asked how much sir? He sold to her for $2.00! She was so proud and I still get choked up thinking of that day. BTW, it's in near perfect condition. I do use it to carry enblocs when I shoot.

I was at a gun show a few years ago and a guy was selling a WWII BAR belt for 40 dollars.He said it wasnt perfect as it had a 1/4 inch hole in one of the pouches.I couldnt get my money out fast enough.

As an update, it was a Long and he came down to $60 for it so it's out in my footlocker with the rest.
    Bob - Southern Indiana Chapter OFC

see if it has Tom Ford's enlistment papers in it from 1918.................. Welcome home Bob & how's that young German Shep. doing?

nanners rule & carpenters & HVAC guys drool..............
    be safe, enjoy life, journey well
    da gimp
    OFC, Mo. Chapter