1. Default Vintage Milsurp (PU) Scope Repair/Refurb?

I recently picked up a Mosin Nagant PU Sniper. The PU Scope turrets are very difficult to turn and calibrate the range. I assume this is probably due to many decades of old lubricant degrading over time. The distance and windage scale rings also seem too loose when the turrets are loosened for ranging (although this could be normal). Nothing appears to drift or loosen as a result of firing. It's seems to hold it's zero and the glass seems to be fairly clear.

I read over a very detailed post on the Gunboards Forum on how to disassemble a PU sniper scope and I definitely do not feel comfortable taking this on myself. I'd really prefer to send this to an optics professional that would be familiar with this system.

Are there any resources in our community that work on vintage milsurp optics? I found several while running various Google searches for "Vintage Military Rifle Scope Repair". These are some I came across. Lot of folks seem to bag on Parsons for taking up to or over a year and not returning calls but mixed reviews on excellent or awful results. In fact I find a mixed mixed bag of feedback for all of these folks.

- Parsons Scope Service (parsonsscope@zoomtown.com)
    - Osborn Optical Systems (optical-repair@cableone.net)
    - Don Miller (pfadfinder03@yahoo.com)
    - Ironsite Inc (scopeservice@tulsacoxmail.com)
    - ABO USA Inc
    ~~~ reinstate dodge-ball in primary school ~~~

Parsons scope repair
    this is a tough call, I had a Lyman Alaskan redone by them, and it was top notch.
    I do not believe that there are more than two guys doing all of this work, it is tedious, slow, methodical work, it is clean work, it does not lend itself to "QUICK"
    When i would talk to the shop only one of the brothers would answer the phone and it was always "my brother this, or my brother that"
    They will and can do fine work, will it be fast, NOPE, will you be satisfied YUP, aint cheap
    might be easier and cheaper to find a new or replacement scope for the Mossin, I have one and have seen separate scopes offered
    the other ones mentioned have no dealings with them at all, would i deal with parsons sure would