1. Default Company of Heros

I viewed this one a few nights ago when bored. The story revolves around a small group of GIs inadvertently going behind german lines to stop the Nazis nuclear program, and starring Tom Sizemore. The story is preposterous and the production values were mediocre at best. The most irritating detail was the GIs being armed with British No. IV Enfields and a German G43 sniper rifle. I got the feeling the movie was filmed in eastern europe, so perhaps that was all that was available. Best avoided.
    Last edited by PKelly; 06-04-2013 at 11:31.

I bought the damned thing on DVD thinking it would at least be watchable. What a heap of dung-not a single M1 rifle in the whole thing. Just stupid.
    "A generation which ignores history has no past and no future." - Jean Boden

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on."
    -- Robert Frost

3. Default

I knew within the first five minutes of renting it I'd made a mistake. Tom Sizemore has fallen a long way from his days of making movies like Heat and Saving Private Ryan.

Saw this subject line and thought you were talking about the book "Company of Heros" by Harry Carey Jr. A great book about the early days of the John Ford westerns and John Wayne.

So, did I -- worth reading, but apparently this movie is not worth seeing.
    "We make men without chests and expect from them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst."
    --C.S. Lewis