Thread: Kick Ass 2

Default Kick Ass 2

I am truly excited about Kick Ass 2.

If you enjoyed Kick Ass you understand. HOWEVER, Jim Carrey is in Kick Ass 2. I am tired of the loudmouthed annoying Canadian gun basher. I haven't enjoyed a movie of his in probably 15yrs or more and even then I was not a "fan". So, I thought it would ruin the movie for me to have him in it as a main charachter. But then he got his panties in such a wad he had to publicly denounce the film for it's violence.....you know, the film he is a major charachter in.....the film in which he uses an axe handle, an attack dog and oh the shame, A GUN for acts of VIOLENCE. So, knowing he hates the film... I think it will be that much better

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/kick-as...214009340.html
    I own firearms not to fight against my government, but to ensure I will not have to.

Jim Carrey IS the joke.

Quote Originally Posted by rider View Post
    Jim Carrey IS the joke.
    I just find it so funny that he made the movie, took the money and now is trying to denounce it instead of admitting what a moral whore he is.

The movie looks great so far.
    I own firearms not to fight against my government, but to ensure I will not have to.

Not to knock anyone here, I just don't waste my time on such trash.

You want to insult me, I don't have to watch your stinking movie

Quote Originally Posted by John Sukey View Post
    You want to insult me, I don't have to watch your stinking movie
    I definitely feel that as a grownup I can decide what to watch and I decided a long time ago that I only watch his movies when they are something I want to watch, not because he is in them. I hope this movie is a huge success and he gets an amazing amount of recognition for playing a violent vigilante who uses a gun to get vengeance on those he does not approve of I hope he is so shamed he goes back to Canada (sorry Ken) and never makes another movie.

Carrey issued an apolofy....sort of. He still has his panties in a wad but said he shouldn't have resorted to name calling....LOL Sure, that makes his antigun hypocrisy ok then......

I'll still watch the movie and probably love it and I will still think he is a douchebag. Bruce Willis would have been a better choice but I don't think he is begging for work right now.

8. Default

I didn't enjoy the first one enough to spend money on the second, and Jim Carrey seals the deal.