Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

I HAVE CERTAINLY LEARNED MY LESSON ON THIS ONE !!!!!!!! NEVER again.

I would be "tickled to death" if my son-in-law wanted to borrow my rifle. Indeed, I would gift it to him! And if he broke it, then I would be delighted to help him fix it.

Just my opinion.

J.B.

Quote Originally Posted by John Beard View Post
    I would be "tickled to death" if my son-in-law wanted to borrow my rifle. Indeed, I would gift it to him! And if he broke it, then I would be delighted to help him fix it.

Just my opinion.

J.B.
    +1

I'd be ticked to death if I had a Son in Law.

5. Default

Im adoptable john.... just sayin.... wouldnt mind borrowing some of your rifles :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    I could loan you one of mine!!
    "We make men without chests and expect from them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst."
    --C.S. Lewis

I keep wanting our daughter to find and marry a local farm boy who'll appreciate and like our ranch. The wife and I would bequeath it to the daughter and her husband if she could find a hard working country boy and marry him. She isn't bad looking either. It isn't like she cant find a man, it's just that the punks that she's been meeting at college aren't worth a damn. The only one that she's brought home didn't even have an interest in firearms, let alone working hard for a living.

8. Default

I'm getting a son in law next spring. Robbie grew up in rural Ohio with guns in every corner, I really like him. I want to get him a gun as a wedding present, not sure just what yet. If they'd move to Utah, they could borrow every gun I have, so long as they'd let me go along and pull a trigger once in a while. I found a '70s youth Remington 870 Wingmaster, lefthanded, for my daughter. Had the 30" barrel bobbed and screw in chokes installed (why did they put a 30" barrel on a youth gun?). I'd like to find a matching right hand adult size for Robbie, will have to prowl the gun shows and pawn shops. I would be tempted to try to get him into 1903s but they like to throw clays for each other out in their front yard.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    What with the way things are today and only having sons, I thank God I didn't gain any son in law!