1. Default Member needs Krag images for magazine article

Hey guys,

I'm writing an article on U.S. Service Rifles for the new GunUP Magazine. This is my sixth article for them.

I could really use some pics of the Krag rifle (or carbine) in service. I've looked at the various .mil sites on the web, but I'm not finding many pics of the Krag compared to later rifles.

If anyone has a picture of the Krag in service that they can share with me for use in the article you'd really help me out.

For Copyright, any photo taken before 1922 would be out of Copyright by now. Also, any photo taken by official U.S. government employees as part of their duties (combat photog, etc) would be free of Copyright.

So, if anyone has a pic of the Krag in service they can scan in and send me, or a digital version of any pics, I would really appreciate it.

The file needs to be large enough to print at 300 DPI in a print mag, so probably something around 1 meg.

Feel free to contact me at reedrob1@hotmail.com

thanks

Rob (Trebor)

Check with a guy named "Butlersrangers" on this or the other forum. He seems to have an unending supply of different units and soldiers equipped with Krags.