Default Question about dealer

New to Mauser page, however have posted some on Springfield page but still a novice by anyone's standards. Considering a purchase a Yugo 24/47 from Samco Global Arms out of Miami Fla. anyone had any dealings with them? Not expecting a museum piece @ surplus price but don't appreciate being cheated long distance either. Any input greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance Peace Lenny
    P.s. if mentioning specific dealers is taboo please advise.

I have not done any business with them but have not ever heard anything bad about them.

Did a little business with them several years ago. They are a little higher than some wholesalers, but their quality was better. At least it was then. Good outfit IMO.

Ed

Default Samco Global

Lenny,

I've dealt with them in the past and found them to be first rate. As noted, they are a bit more expensive but their quality has always been very good. I got one of their scoped Mauser snipers and it is in mint condition and shoots very well. I recommend them.

Good hunting!

Hagar

I haven't used them. I have used southern Ohio gun and century and was satisfied with both of them. My guess is all of them get theses guns from the same places.

leftyo Guest

samco is a good company, my only complaint with them would be that they are a little slow.

A huge thank you to all of you for the input very much appreciated. No negative reports is a good thing. Will probably make an order thanx, Peace Lenny

Lenny,
    Don't hesitate to call a dealer by name. We need to share info with each other, good or bad.
    "In God We Trust"

I've bought a few rifles from them. They seem OK to me.