Default Stag Arms Rifles?

Gang,

I'm trying to buy two AR15 type rifles during a major run on them. Smart eh?

I live in Kalifornia and the dealers shelves are empty. I checked the internet and found some AR types for sale. My nephew from Maryland brought his Stag Arms AR out for Christmas on the farm and his Mom, my sister-in-law, fell in love with it. I really like her so I'm going to try and buy one for her. While I'm at it, I'll get one for myself as I'm confined to a wheelchair and need a light, short rifle for use from the chair.

Any recommendations or evaluations on the Stag Arms ARs? I have no idea what's currently legal in Kalifornia these days regarding illegal features and magazine capacity. Any of you guys Kalifornia residents and up to speed on current laws? I'd appreciate some help as I'm rushing to beat any ban on purchase of these rifles (along with everybody else).

I was going to trade some of my weapons for these but I sold my truck (I don't drive now) so I'll be able to pay cash which is much quicker.

Take care,

Joe "Hagar" Ruzich

2. Default

I have a Stag M4 upper on my M16A1 lower and it is flawless 1-9 twist barrel very accurate and runs great full-auto.

heard nothing but good on Stags.............
    be safe, enjoy life, journey well
    da gimp
    OFC, Mo. Chapter

I have 2 stag AR's and have not had one bit of trouble with them. Very accurate also. I live in Kalifornia, and as long as they have a "bullet button" installed you are go to go in the state. You just are not supposed to use any magazine over 10 rounds in it.

WHG,

Thanks for the info. I'm not familiar with the term "bullet button". What is this?

Thanks,

Hagar

the magazine release button on the side has been modified/replaced with one that takes the point of a screwdriver or loaded cartridge to depress it in far enough for the mag to release..............
    be safe, enjoy life, journey well
    da gimp
    OFC, Mo. Chapter