Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Attachment 16536Attachment 16537Attachment 16538Attachment 16539
    Guamsst. The scabbard arrived today and I must sincerely thank you. The pictures did not do it justice. I’ve put it beside my other scabbards and feel it would pass muster any day of the week. It looks like it has just been issued. You have a real talent and your attention to detail is to be commended. Thank you. I owe you one.
    Is it not better to place a question mark upon a problem while seeking an answer than to put the label `God` there and consider the matter closed? Joseph Lewis

Stuffed up on the pictures. Here they are.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Is it not better to place a question mark upon a problem while seeking an answer than to put the label `God` there and consider the matter closed? Joseph Lewis

I am really glad it arrived safely. As I said, I felt the few blemishes left on it were small enough to just leave alone and shouldn't be noticeable without a close inspection. I am glad you are happy with it. It looks good with the knife. Be sure to let me know when you get to show it to the guy you got it from.
    I own firearms not to fight against my government, but to ensure I will not have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Guamsst View Post
    I am really glad it arrived safely. As I said, I felt the few blemishes left on it were small enough to just leave alone and shouldn't be noticeable without a close inspection. I am glad you are happy with it. It looks good with the knife. Be sure to let me know when you get to show it to the guy you got it from.
    First Sunday of every month we have our meetings and you can bet that the M3 and scabbard will be with me. He is a good bloke so I will try not to rub it in too much. He always has a box of unpriced odds and sods with him. Most of it junk but I don’t want to get on the wrong side of him. I’ll let you know how it goes. Best US$16.00 I've spent in a while.