Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer123 View Post
    i also want to know about weapons. Please tell each and every weapon price if anybody buy.
    looks like a brand new spam artist ! ! ! !
    "A generation which ignores history has no past and no future." - Jean Boden

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on."
    -- Robert Frost

I also want to know about weapons. Please tell each and every weapon price if anybody buy.
    Forgive me, but I can't help but picture a small Asian lady wanting to blow somebody up!

I also want to know about weapons. Please tell each and every weapon price if anybody buy.
    Me love you long time GI.

4. Default

read, think in Brophy, earliest A4's used off shelf 330's before marked M73B1 models available. only steel tube sturdiest available at time. need opinion experts?

5. Default

Say what?

JT

Quote Originally Posted by ltcboy View Post
    read, think in Brophy, earliest A4's used off shelf 330's before marked M73B1 models available. only steel tube sturdiest available at time. need opinion experts?
    I don't think Ordnance went out and specified the 330 because it was the best, or ideal, or what was really wanted. More likely, it was the only thing available in quantities they could use, and wrote the spec to meet that model.
    Truth be told, the 330 is a pretty pathetic piece of glass, and wasn't the 'best' by any stretch in 1943!