No coffee yet, but I've stale donuts to soak in it when wifey makes a pot. At the moment she's still snoring soundly and I never disturb that. She and I both had appointments at the hosp a couple days ago. I was in urology where it was smiles and back slaps all around. To be polite, I asked the urologist how he was doing, and he took time to tell me of his aches and pains.

Which was fine. I mean, he listens to other people complain all day, so a chance to voice his own troubles must be welcome. He's from the same small town as me - graduated with my brother in 73. Good people, he is.

Wifey's appointment also went well. The replaced shoulder is healing nicely. To celebrate, we grabbed fast food on the way home. I'm making a little wine and hoped to have a glass of that, but it won't be ready for another week. Plus I'd like to measure it with a hydrometer to test alcohol content.

I've made "throat sanitizer" before - this is my 1st go at wine. For now I'll be quiet and mow the lawn later this morning. SW