This gentleman is supposedly a Vietnam veteran who served through/survived the Tet Offensive. His contact in the US put up this transmission (purged of tactical or personal information) from Friday's fighting near Liman.

"Only a few mins here. Ran out of ammo and backed off south. Am a bit traumatized and need some sleep. I have no idea what is going on except we engaged a lot of elements headed to Kreminna. They have to be coming from Lyman and Zarichne. Right now we are in a safe area, it seems.

I have never seen so many dead, soon to be dead, and wounded people in my life. People begging for help, but no way we can help them. We have little to help them with, a small medical kit each, no morphine, and no time to render any kind of useful aid. No idea if they will live or die. You just keep moving."

His US contact says about him: "He?s actually 76, was in country for the Tet Offensive. He said in one of his posts it?s his last war for sure.

He can patrol, his pack is usually just 40-50 pounds, but admits he ?can?t run for xxxx? if something happens."

https://ukrainevolunteer297689472.wo...s-a-slaughter/

jn