Threaded View

1. Default Archery:Inexpensive fun and competition;also.....

I am not into archery at all but expect that it would be a grand hobby. It might be a good fit for young people to learn and then grow with. The sport can be inexpensive. There are clubs, competition, and interest. There are many aspects of the sport. And, not too many liberals that are anti-archery.

The Golden Gate Park had an outdoor cycle-drome, and casting pools (fishing equipment) .All left from the Olympics. San Mateo had an outdoor 50 foot range for rimfire years ago. I have no idea what California has for firearms shooting now. It is a very restrictive state;Thank you, Feinstein et al.

I have read that in England, they count out every 22 round issued in competition and nobody leaves until every round and empty case is turned in.Where, when, and the truth , I do not know; I did read this somewhere tho. Edit: One time, an empty case dropped into a crack, they did not readily find it and the authority types went nuts until it was finally found.

When in the military, do not walk off the range with ammo. You will regret it.
    Last edited by SUPERX-M1; 08-04-2020 at 06:11.