Curious what glass every one is using. In our group the Bushnell HDMR is pretty popular. I have one myself. I also run an IOR TX Raider (in Europe it is the Lutanz). It’s been a great optic but I have not been in it for long. We have a NightForce ATACR F1 in our group. It has never failed to perform. One guy is running a Burris on a BA 50. Glass is not as nice as some but it dials spot on which is the most important IMO. Finally we have a Athlon Cronus and I thought it the equal to the Bushnell HDMR. I don’t like the windage markings but that’s a fine detail. Out of the lot the best glass is the IOR. My grip about the IOR is the new turrent clicks aren’t as positive as the old style. I like the elevation turrent on the ATACR, but don’t like the capped windage turrent (yeah I hold my wind but like to dial spin drift). Anyway modern B and A grad optics have come so far in the last couple decades. I got to look through and play with a Tanget Theta TT25 made in Canada, what a wickedly awesome scope, price also wickedly awesome. The glass was so good you didn’t have to touch the parallax very often. Then there is US Optics, you can use it as a hammer during the week then shoot it on the weekend. So What is everyone else having good or bad luck with.