Today, at 6:50 PM, when I go to new posts, there are 30 new posts, only 2 concern shooting / guns. The other 28 are all from the 2nd ammendment forum.

To me this speaks volumes of why this forum has gone down hill from what it used to be. The old posters have either died, unknown to us, or moved on to other forums. I've watched this forum for 28 yrs thru 2 crashes and rebuilds, and "discussions" with Mil Surps. Looking at the other boards it seems like everyone is shooting/building AR types, and 6.5 whatever. Long range also seems to be taking over.

Has jouster been passed over by the more yuppie millineal / X Gen groups with different interests than what we have here? There is SOOOO much information in the 'way back" posts. When I take my old soldiers to the range someone always wants to know what they are (?). The wood is the hook...everyone else has plastic. There are hunters, with wood, out there sighting in but they are a different type from the AR shooters.

They may make more noise, more often than me, but my bang is bigger than theirs.