Now that my cancer is in remission I want those here to get checked out, don't wait for it to hit you. I had no inkling I was so sick until it took the wind out of my sails. I was always healthy, rarely sick and racked up sick leave. The joke at the clinic was that any germ that bit me deserved what it gets! I was one of the lucky ones to have Stage 4 of Colon-Rectal and Liver cancer and survive. My surgeon in Columbus, Ohio was astonished that the cancer did not progress to other parts. God granted me another chance and I am going to fulfil the grant to the extreme.
Make a date with your Doctor for at least the blood test, send a check to the American Cancer Society or your local cancer center. Don't go thru what I had to endure for the last 18 months, if you think you have had it tough before cancer treatment is tougher...take care of yourself PLEASE! If you want to quit smoking, PM me and I can help you with a plan that works and you do not have to buy anything. I used it with my clients and those that used it got off of tobacco without a lot of struggle.
Sam