Nope, but in 96, and 92 and 88, and 14, there is ONE place where my rifle commands a premium, and that is in Long Range. I can run loads in my Norinco that'll bust an SA casting! BTW Sparky......how many "stock" parts do you think are in ANY competition rifle? How long do you think ANY part in a comp rifle lasts? Yes, right now, there are only a handful of Chink parts left on the rifle (basically, the Upper Handguard, the rear sling loop, and the butt-plate screws). But when it started, most of the rifle was Chinese, and it out-shot me by a considerable margin. Over time, as parts wore or "better", newer parts became available, the Chink parts were consigned to the "spares" status., and I'd use'um in a heartbeat if I needed to. On to the next issue, what part of, "The rifle is NOT for sale!" did you fail to understand, not for $2800, not for ten-times that! I want the rifle more than I want the money! Oh, and Sparky......like my Grandpa always told me, "It ain't braggin' if you can do it!"