I don't think much would be too far off norm for me. I still like open pot coffee- especially over a wood fire. If someone could get that taste into a drip percolator, they'd be billionaires.

We have a verson of Spam here called Klik that is a bit leaner, and to my palate, a little better tasting. I like it fried. There's still enough fat in it that it can be fried in a dry pan.

I still have a 2 burner coleman camp stove that uses propane bottles, like the ones used for some soldering torches. I have cooked a lot on that stove over the years, and would be in no trouble at all during a sustained power loss. It doesn't quite have the heat out-put of the pump-up naptha systems, but is a heck of a lot easier to use and maintain.
It needs a bit more time in below freezing conditions to get up to normal heat.

The rest of the stuff mentioned above mostly gets used by me in everyday cooking anyways. I like the speed of canned soup lunches, especially when we're outdoors doing our thing. Don't really bother with the specialty dried soups much. The lipton/knorr dry mixes, esp. chicken noodle is still an every day classic we use at home and on the fly.

I think the only thing we'd have trouble with is getting bread. I'm not into it enough to have a bread-maker machine, or an oven that is easily portable and other powered.

Regards,

Doc Sharptail