Thread: Good call

Hybrid View

Dallas, TX metro.. formerly Phoenix metro, AZ

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    +1

Avoid what you can.

Problem is: everywhere is becoming "questionable".
    Unfortunately you are correct! I took my wife to see a movie and she is in a power wheelchair and I have a wheelchair lift on the back of the SUV
    We came out (this is in suburban Dallas) and I have her in the SUV and I'm getting ready to load up her chair and a van load of DEI's show (if you know what I mean). They are EYEBALLING me real close. Well, of course I had my 1911 on me in an IWB (concealed)
    About the time one of them starts to come my way (one step) and the Movie theater lets out another crowd of people (coming my way thankfully). Well, mr DEI had a change of heart. I hate to think what "might have happened". IT was only 6 PM but it was getting dark out.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Cav View Post
    Unfortunately you are correct! I took my wife to see a movie and she is in a power wheelchair and I have a wheelchair lift on the back of the SUV
    We came out (this is in suburban Dallas) and I have her in the SUV and I'm getting ready to load up her chair and a van load of DEI's show (if you know what I mean). They are EYEBALLING me real close. Well, of course I had my 1911 on me in an IWB (concealed)
    About the time one of them starts to come my way (one step) and the Movie theater lets out another crowd of people (coming my way thankfully). Well, mr DEI had a change of heart. I hate to think what "might have happened". IT was only 6 PM but it was getting dark out.
    The perp was lucky.
    Sam

Quote Originally Posted by Former Cav View Post
    Similar story . . . .
    A member of our rifle team had this happen . . . .
    He and his wife were at a bowling alley and a couple of lanes away, a group of ?misfits? kept eyeing him and his wife.
    Finally, when he and the Missus? left . . . .after dark . . . .he was in the parking lot, in the car, when these guys approached.
    The lighting in the lot was such that it showed brightly through his windshield.
    When these guys got to the drivers? door and looked through the window, they saw he was holding a revolver and spinning the cylinder!
    ?Can I help you?,? he asked. . . .
    These ?fine citizens? abruptly did a 180 and retreated!