Default Donut Dollies in 'Nam

Remember them? They would travel around putting on skits at mess halls for the troops. Guys would show up just to look (lust after) at them. They were all good looking and obviously 'officer property'.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom View Post
    Remember them? They would travel around putting on skits at mess halls for the troops. Guys would show up just to look (lust after) at them. They were all good looking and obviously 'officer property'.
    We also had them when I was in Korea. Like all white women they were "officer property" there too. I was once chastised by an officer for looking a little too long at one.
    Last edited by Art; 03-07-2024 at 05:18.

Art, a good comeback to the officer would have been something like this. Sorry Sir, I wasn't looking at that lady, I was looking at what was behind her and she was blocking my view. Just waiting for her to move over so I could see better.
    Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.
    Author unkown.

Dallas, TX metro.. formerly Phoenix metro, AZ

I LOVED (lusted) after every donut dolly.
    BTW... how did the officer KNOW you were looking at her? Some of those "butter bars" were idiots.