Default Trouble viewing Culver?

I decided to give it a try with a different browser tonight. I have three available on my computer. The one that worked tonight was Firefox. The other two didn't work properly.
    Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.
    Author unkown.

Thanks for the info.

I've used Mozzilla Firefox for years. No problems at all with it!

Yeah, FireFox is the way to go. I had to start using it a few months ago in order to log on to Culvers.

FIREFOX LOGO.jpg

I have exactly the same problem -- what comes up looks like source code!

My computer has messed up twice just recently. Each time lasting 3-4 days on this forum plus on the Daily Mail I am now getting numerous pop-ups and ads boiling in the background which sometimes freezes the screen just like the old Windows 98.

I installed the Mozilla Firefox and it solved the problems on Jouster2 and Daily Mail runs better on it. The secret I found (works so far) was to go thru the Firefox link each time to get to the Jouster2 forum, NOT establish a shortcut icon.

So much of my computer is already set up by Microsoft through Edge that I'm keeping Edge as my default browser. I simply click on the Firefox Icon or shortcut then go select Jouster2 or Daily Mail from there.

This may have worked equally as well adding Google for the browser but as stated before I have a Google Chromebook with that browser already and it works well most of the time.

I'm not sure about this but changing browsers can also make it look like you are a new computer and might mess up some other links.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by dryheat View Post
    I'm not sure about this but changing browsers can also make it look like you are a new computer and might mess up some other links.
    Sure, if you use it as your default browser.

In my case I kept everything the same. I added Firefox as a icon or a quick link on my screen. I only use the Firefox to go to this forum or DM. Nothing else is affected.

My old Windows 7 had gotten so crippled that I had to use several browsers---some would help going to some sites---some would help going to other sites. No one browser did it all.

Now Win 11, the latest and greatest, and what we're being forced to use is starting to screw up with all the daily automatic "updates".

This may part of their early "push" to sell their Win 12 crap system?

Just be careful when downloading the app for any additional browser. You will need to "un-check" any box that states "make this your default brower". They will all have that option.