Thread: S A Boggs

Default S A Boggs

Has anyone been in contact with Sam? I sent him several personal e mails via Culver and also through normal channels and have not had a reply from him. I find this very unlike him. I checked tonight and see his last post was Dec. 8th 2023. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    John
    Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.
    Author unkown.

Sam was pretty enthusiastic when he came back on board. Hope all is well. Kind of creepy to discuss where older people are.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Agree. He was very active and now--nothing.

He has had a lot of health issues in the past. Hope he is OK. Maybe he stopped visiting due to the forum glitches that are occurring.

Attendance from most everyone here went way down when this site went berserk.

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Attendance from most everyone here went way down when this site went berserk.

There's a few who simply cannot get on the site at all, and that is still a current issue.

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMOhio View Post
    Has anyone been in contact with Sam? I sent him several personal e mails via Culver and also through normal channels and have not had a reply from him. I find this very unlike him. I checked tonight and see his last post was Dec. 8th 2023. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    John
    Maybe one of his hybrid wolf-dogs got the better of him.....
    Last edited by Oyaji; 02-15-2024 at 08:05.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Sharptail View Post
    There's a few who simply cannot get on the site at all, and that is still a current issue.

Regards,

Doc Sharptail
    Yep. There have been several times I couldn't get in. sometimes for a few days sometimes for week or more. For me the problem always eventually resolved itself but I bet some folks have found themselves locked out for so long they simply quit going to the site.

Like I said, it is unusual not to have him reply to a personal e mail. As for getting onto this site, have not had any problems. Will let you folks know if I should hear from him.
    Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.
    Author unkown.