Default Alert proposed law is bad

i received the following alert from the Ohio Gun Owners (OGO) on Senate Bill S. 3589.

Specifics of the bill: Each of the following are a Felony Crime.

Criminalize groups of 3 or more people training with an AR-15 or any other firearm that holds over 10 rounds of ammo.

Criminalize going out of state to receive firearms training.

Criminalize training with magazines that hold over 10 rounds of ammunition.

Allow Merrick Garland to sue you in civil court in advance, meaning that whatever happens you will wind up broke.

I suggest that you contact your Senators and express your displeasure with the contents of this bill and demand that he/she vote NO on its passage.

The title of the bill: Preventing Private Paramilitary Activity Act of 2024.

"To Biden and our want-to-be overlords in D.C., anyone who trains with an AR-15 with more than two of their friends is engaged in paramilitary activity." This quote was taken from the OGO e mail.
    Last edited by JohnMOhio; 02-11-2024 at 08:34.
    Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.
    Author unkown.

Is anyone surprised?

3. Default

No Allen not surprised at all , Dems are playing to there base

I hope that those that have read my post will contacted their Senators and Congress persons. To my limited knowledge, the bill is in the Senate and has not been sent over to the House.

I know there are probably some members that are afraid to contact them as it most likely indicates they are gun owners and that they may end up targeted in the future for monitoring your internet activity. On the other hand, visits to this site they may already have you on their list.
    Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.
    Author unkown.

They always put things in they know won't pass in hopes of compromising on a few. Next year they will be back for more.

No way this is going to happen. It is just another scam and conspirator tactic to make conservatives look to be stupid!

On a typical day at my outdoor range, according to this absurb law, there are at least 20+ "terroists" gathering to over throw the government!