1. Default CMP3006N "CMP Match" Ammo - Any Intel On This Stuff ?

Apparently branded and offered by CMP in the early 2000s before the HXP days. Anyone have an feedback about how it shot? Not much I can find online about it other than some folks claim it was Federal "seconds" and not actually Match ammo at all. Some folks not impressed, other pleased. I plan to use it mainly in my 03A3.

30-06 CMP Federal White Box 1.jpg

30-06 CMP Fedral White Box 2.jpg
    ~~~ reinstate dodge-ball in primary school ~~~

2. Default

Garand Gear has a section on different '06 ammo and their suitability with pressure curves.

Probably a lot made for CMP or over run.
    Last edited by barretcreek; 02-06-2024 at 06:27.

Blog Entries

my first trip to Perry for the 03 matches , they gave us something that looked similar,

good shooting ammo,

4. Default

I ended up getting two cases of this stuff for the same price as the latest 1969 M2 Ball offering. It is beyond difficult to transact business via the CMP estore nowadays, no one takes calls, returns vmails or responds to email (for weeks) and good grief, the CMP Forums is an absolute train wreck since the update they did last year. Basically broken and if it did work it's so out of standard and difficult to sub-navigate. Such a shame. I really enjoyed all the traffic and learned so much over there, over the years. Other than the Market Place it seems virtually dead these days.
    ~~~ reinstate dodge-ball in primary school ~~~