Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I wonder if puffer fish are harmful to pets.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dying on a lab table strapped down with leather (that might get banned) is a cold and lonely way to die. Keep that in mind kids.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

3. Default

I dont know of a warm & fuzzy one offhand.
    But I do believe it should be as fast & painless as possible, because we're supposed to be the guys wearing the white hats.

Blog Entries

I have always favored the get what you gave approach,

stab a person, get stabbed
    shoot a person , get shot

etc etc

Agree Photo Phlasher. I could debate how you kill a criminal, but not today.

If we had more of THIS plus harsher jail life, elimination of early release, parole, sentencing everyone equally including politicians, lawyers and judges, we would have much less crime and corruption.

I read the county sheriff's dept list of who they have in jail, released, and prior arrest. A lot of these offender's are arrested for the same thing over and over and over (usually drug related). Some individuals fill up a whole page with their repeat crimes and arrest. At some point it should be realized that these people are NOT going to change nor ever fit into a friendly society.

Even if a person were to change though it does not change the crimes they have committed.

I can't think of a single crime against a victim that can actually be repaid.

Crimes involving simply the use of drugs involve countless man hours arresting them and housing them in prison at taxpayers expense---are these expenses ever repaid? Then there's personal property theft. Some items can not be repaid/returned. What about car theft and damage to police vehicles in apprehending them. While the ins co may pay for your car, you (and others) still end up paying for it in increased rates.

I don't ever see where the criminal EVER has to pay more than bail, a little time in jail (which does not cost THEM anything) or arrest fines.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Allen; 02-08-2024 at 09:25.

You can buy the antidote for fentanyl overdose at the pharmacy or if in the right neighborhood, at a vending machine. Doesn't seem like a good way to discourage drug use.

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Safe O2 levels fall between 19.5% to 23.5%. Anything that pushes the oxygen beyond those levels can or will kill you. It depends upon how far and how long. Maybe using CO2 has some side effects like nausea or something? I donno why it isn't considered.
    The one person that I have seen who died of CO Showed no signs even being aware that anything was happening.