• AR 15 type rifle

2 8.00%
  • Shotgun

14 56.00%
  • AK type rifle

1 4.00%
  • Pistol Caliber Carbine

1 4.00%
  • Vintage military rifle - M1, M1 Carbine, SKS, FN 49 etc.

7 28.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Poll

1. Default

Art,
    PM sent.

2. Default

16" 300 B/O is a M1 carbine with cheaper ammo.

I've got a 6" 28, 4" 629, 6"25 (ACP) 6"57 (nickel) and a 696-1. True, it's an L-frame but has the right size hole in the barrel.
    Last edited by barretcreek; 01-21-2024 at 09:38.

I stay signed in - maybe that's why I have had no problems ?

Blog Entries

Shop has a Riot shotgun stashed on each end, and a few handguns (including what I normally carry)

home, a shotgun on each floor, and handgun near the bed, and a few here and there,

5. Default

OTHER
    HANDGUN
    Revolver\self-loader. (pick one)

I have a 380 cal. automatic pistol and a 38 cal. revolver, plus a small hunting knife 5" blade, very very sharp under my pillows plus 4 assorted rifles and shot guns hanging on the wall loaded and ready to go, plus a 120lb. rottie sleeping at the foot of the bed. the reason for the small calibers is, I am responsible for where the shots end up. I am not in any danger from anything larger than a man {that I know of} least ways thats my reasoning

I have my own D.E.W. line that is pretty good, my Wolf dogs.
    Sam

In my home I have a open bore 12 ga. Loaded with #8 bird shot. It is in a corner within reach from my bed. I also have updated to a PX-2 9MM with 18+1, hollow points near the front door.

In my car I have 2 hand guns in the console. A CZ-82, 9MM Makarov (12-1) and a .38 S&W 638 Airweight. If I carry concealed I use the S&W loaded with +P ammo.

The 12 ga. is loaded with 8 shot to insure the shot to keep the damage in my home and not the neighbors.

Dallas, TX metro.. formerly Phoenix metro, AZ

I used to live in AZ and I HAD a spitfire which is a full auto 45 ACP, the poor man's thompson. It would dump the 30 round Grease Gun magazine in about 3-4 seconds.
    I wonder what would happen if someone used a FULL auto weapon in a self defense type situation where it was LEGAL to own and it was LEGALLY owned.
    I can just see a liberal jury having "fun with that"
    I sold it BEFORE I moved to a class 3 dealer. I am quite sure I was being "baited" by the ATF as people were offering me twice what it was worth and I told them.... you have to PAY the dealer who will do the transfer in ADVANCE in FULL, and you have to fill out all the paper work and get approved by (at the time) your local sheriff, the ATF, and the FBI. then you wait 7 months to a year to see if you can have it and the tax stamp is 200 dollars PER STATE. (AZ to AZ transfer = 200$,,, AZ to TX or elsewhere = 400$)
    anyhow. FOOD for thought.
    I have a 1911 in 45 ACP with speer gold dot 230 JHP's on me 16/7 and on my nightstand the other 8/7