Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Coffee Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    What's keeping him away?

I think he's unable to get logged on, which wouldn't be for lack of trying in his case.

Regards,

Doc Sharptail
    Last edited by Doc Sharptail; 03-23-2024 at 01:23.

Windy yesterday. Winds constant at near 20mph all day long. Then, of course, the rain. It is still raining this morning and predicted to rain all day. Temps in the 50's so far.

In a day or two it will most likely become sunny with highs near 80 again.

Plants here don't know what to do, bloom, die, grow, get blown away, drown, or what. Not great for humans either.

Mowed today for the 4th time this season. A little overkill but winter and spring weeds are blooming (in the lawn) and I'm trying to not let them go to seed.

Daytime highs getting up to about 36F. The little snow we got in March is gone already. There were quite a few rabbits out back last night.

We did the store bought turkey thing for Easter (again), and there's ton's left. A 12 lb bird sure goes a long ways. I'm gonna have one or two more samwidges out of it, and then the rest is going to soup.

Any time for the bike now- likely this week. Gotta get taxes done before the end of the month...

Regards,

Doc Sharptail