Default Meanwhile in Kiev...

Photo taken from my friend, Tatyana's apartment just down the street. This is a very recent pic. SW
    pic1.jpg

I'm still surprised at the planet's so called dominant species penchant for self destruction. How we made it to the top I'll never know.
    The usual stuff of targeting those with no means of aggression or self defense...

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

Biden will keep the war going as he gets huge sums of money from Zewlinski!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Sharptail View Post
    I'm still surprised at the planet's so called dominant species penchant for self destruction. How we made it to the top I'll never know.
    The usual stuff of targeting those with no means of aggression or self defense...

Regards,

Doc Sharptail
    Competitive concept has made humans ability to improve and prosper. You do not get super performances when everybody gets the same trophy, that does not drive new ideas or better anything.
    Last edited by RED; 01-03-2024 at 03:55.

Quote Originally Posted by RED View Post
    Competitive concept has made humans ability to improve and prosper. You do not get super performances when everybody gets the same trophy, that does not drive new ideas or better anything.

Little competitiveness in the targeting of civilians, which incidentally is not a new, or very successful endeavor.

Regards,

Doc Sharptail
    Last edited by Doc Sharptail; 01-04-2024 at 02:58.

Another message from my friends there. People were surprised no bombs or missiles hit the city new years eve. But a couple intoxicated guys thought it would be appropriate to celebrate the new year by setting off a few fireworks.

Bad idea... very bad. Both got the crap kicked out of them by "neighborhood watch". You gotta think things through, drunk or not. SW