Default The site works again!

w00t! I was down to one site where I could conversate with others. Gunboards is dead to me, of course - Marlin owners is owned by the same outfit that destroyed gunboards and just isn't the same in any case - Marlin collectors is still there but virtually no traffic. I had a couple in person friends there, but it seems they've passed away. 24hour campfire - nobody I remember is still around, so I'm glad to see I can still participate here. Thanks to those who fixed it! SW

Quote Originally Posted by 5thDragoons View Post
    w00t! I was down to one site where I could conversate with others. Gunboards is dead to me, of course - Marlin owners is owned by the same outfit that destroyed gunboards and just isn't the same in any case - Marlin collectors is still there but virtually no traffic. I had a couple in person friends there, but it seems they've passed away. 24hour campfire - nobody I remember is still around, so I'm glad to see I can still participate here. Thanks to those who fixed it! SW

Glad to see you're still around here with us! The board is still really messed up for myself and others here, but at least I can post.

We had a very good feed on here Christmas day. the few who put in an appearance hardly ate. There's a ton of smoked store lurkey in the freezer now (in various forms). Wifey and I got tired of eating it actually. Supper tonight is going to be a couple of quick pork butt pieces and freezer fries.

Regards,

Doc Sharptail
    Last edited by Doc Sharptail; 12-27-2023 at 05:01.

Yes!!! CSP is back!!! Absolutely thrilled. Come here several times daily. Thanks to all who worked to debug everything!!! Happy New Year!!! Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

Quote Originally Posted by bruce View Post
    Yes!!! CSP is back!!! Absolutely thrilled. Come here several times daily. Thanks to all who worked to debug everything!!! Happy New Year!!! Sincerely. bruce.
    ”Debugged” ????? . . . .

I still get query marks instead of quotation or apostrophe marks!

Been that way all year! BUMMER!

Blog Entries

Pat told me a while back she did not cough up for an update, and I am not sure it is still avaiable,

I have one old laptop (running windows 7) that the site works fine on,

the laptop I take to gunshows will not run this site worth a damn using Chrome or Microcrap

Looks like it's an on again - off again problem. When it's off I can't post at all. But I'll keep checking and save up a few pics for the misc pics thread. SW

Aha! The site works on my desktop in the basement! Now I can participate more and post interesting pics again... when
    I remember to save them t0 flash drive upstairs. SW