Default Saturday coffee Dec. 9

After our short hike, off we went to Wally and got right in when the doors opened @ 6. I try not to shop there much, but paper products are less expensive, and they carry dog food Flop Ears likes. Took 9 minutes to grab what I wanted and OTD. Also got ingredients for my holiday clam dip. I only make it this time of year, and it goes over well. No other stores around here have chopped clams and canned shrimp.

Since I was in that part of town I picked up a breakfast sammich. The early shift leader always gives the dog a piece of bacon. Did dishes already so I'll cruise a few sites and be quiet so wifey can continue snoozing. SW

Ran both of my mowers today and my little tractor. It helps with the upkeep > gas flow through the carbs > batteries get charged, but mainly it was to mulch leaves.

Blog Entries

took the entire day off,
    my house laptop does not like this site, on googly chrome or microcrap edge, so did not visit

day off helped, slept a good part of it and watched a bit of TV (did have a few emails to answer and a call or 3, )

damn head cold i caught last week is a beotch,

Quote Originally Posted by lyman View Post
    took the entire day off,
    my house laptop does not like this site, on googly chrome or microcrap edge, so did not visit

day off helped, slept a good part of it and watched a bit of TV (did have a few emails to answer and a call or 3, )

damn head cold i caught last week is a beotch,
    My Win 11 did the same thing. The site came up but everything was arranged differently, like a list or something. My Chrome was OK. Rebooted Win 11 > no changes. After several hours everything returned to normal by itself.

Light frost here last night (32-35 degrees). Cold weather for us. Sunny and currently no rain.

Same thing here with a skeletonized white background, blue highlights board. There's a lot of stuff missing that's normally on the green-backed page. At least I can get logged on now from the home computer. Typing on the phone is a major PITA snafu.
    I can't seem to do anything that will restore the page to what it should be.

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

Seems to be back finally with the green bars. Format looks slightly changed, but not very far off what it was.

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Sharptail View Post
    Same thing here with a skeletonized white background, blue highlights board. There's a lot of stuff missing that's normally on the green-backed page. At least I can get logged on now from the home computer. Typing on the phone is a major PITA snafu.
    I can't seem to do anything that will restore the page to what it should be.

Regards,

Doc Sharptail
    A very good description Doc.

Unfortunately this problem is back for me.

As before it is only affecting my Windows desktop computer. So far my Chromebook (Google) is OK and obviously what I'm replying with now.

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post

Unfortunately this problem is back for me.

As before it is only affecting my Windows desktop computer. So far my Chromebook (Google) is OK and obviously what I'm replying with now.

It's back for me too as well. I get a couple of insecure site warnings when I log in. This actually started for me about 2 weeks ago after the latest round of M/S updates. I think it has something to do with the increasing built in A/I in M/S Edge browser.

Regards,

Doc Sharptail
    Last edited by Doc Sharptail; 12-22-2023 at 12:25.

Blog Entries

same issues on my newest machine, the oldest runs this forum fine (chrome on a win 7 machine)

edge or microsoft E, no change

Agree with both of you. I think Edge is the culprit.

Mine is working great now after about 12 hours. Sometimes (lately) when all is well it is very slow, as in one or two full minutes to respond (edge).

As far as Saturday coffee goes it is warming up here for a few days. Mid to high 40's at night and sunny (no rain?) during the days with highs 60's to low 70's. Nice weather, just not Christmas weather.