Default Saturday coffee Dec 2

Saturday again already? Where does time go? I asked that earlier this week when older daughter turned 40. In the meantime, it was fairly nice this morning when I took Flop Ears out - above freezing, even! Really no more gift shopping to do. Now if I could just convince the family I REALLY don't want anything. My pleasure is watching grandkids make confetti of wrapping paper. And making sure some critical part of a toy doesn't get a trip to the dumpster with the confetti. Got house mouse chores done for wifey and no real plans for the day other than enjoy being lazy. SW

When you get to be our age you've either got everything you need/want or simply buy it throughout the year when needed.

The excitement of Christmas morning opening gifts IS for the young kids. My kids are 40+ too, don't have kids of their own, so they are in about the same boat as me. Stuff for them usually comes from on-line purchases. I don't miss the getting out and fighting the crowds and traffic to buy that "new" limited edition toy that just came out that's on everyone's Christmas list.

Blog Entries

warmer this morning than it was yesterday,

at a rural gunshow, decent day,
    headed to a really good German Restuarant for dinner in about 45 minutes,

Edelwiess in Stuart;s Draft,

Rain