Thread: Model kits

Default Model kits

I mentioned earlier I was assembling a military fuel truck kit. 90% done now. Missing items are the fuel nozzle to be placed on the main line. Knowing it was an important piece, I placed it somewhere so it wouldn't get lost. But alien archaeologists grabbed it and back to the mother ship they went for analysis. Then the side mirror frame was impossibly fragile - like getting it removed intact from the sprue was beyond my mental means. The hard part of assembly was the very detailed undercarriage. But I managed that somehow. Since I hadn't assembled a kit for a long time, I consider this practice for a more difficult model I'll try after my attempt at a Russian tank hitting a mine in Ukraine diorama. The hard part for me is going slow. I just don't do well at that. SW

IMG_0344 (2).jpg

IMG_0346 (2).jpg

That's a whole lot of small detail on the under-carriage. Well done!

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

You going slow not one of your better deeds? Everyone has at least one Cross to carry. However, your ability to follow directions of assembly seems to be very positive. Good job!
    Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.
    Author unkown.