Default Bleak Friday report

Snowed all night with about 6" @ 15F. So I fired up the snow blower and moved snow from point A to point B. I wasn't too happy about what wifey paid for it, but every time it snows I'm seeing the merit in having it.

No hike, but Flop Ears and I cruised next town over to see how wild shoppers were. Streets are crappy... roads not that great but no crashes or cars in the ditch even though people were zooming from store to store looking for the ultimate deal. The big zoo was Menards - kinda like Lowes. People were parking in the street and hiking over to the store. Target had a lot of shoppers but plenty of room to park. Wally was a zoo, of course. Looked like a good place to get your fender bent.

None of that foolishness for me! I meant to get a couple breakfast burritos, but my fave Mexican place has taken the day off. No worries - plenty of stuff in the fridge. Time to thaw out from scooping snow and cruise a few sites. SW

Blog Entries

got up , went to the shop,
    packed up a pile of stuff that sold thanksgiving day and eve, then proceeded to Hampton for a gunshow (after loading the van)

at Mom's Condo in Norfolk (oceanview) for 2 nights, hope the tunnel traffic is as easy as it was tonight for the rest of the weekend)

as in, did not shop, or even look at anything, online or in a store