Default Start of the journey

old man.jpg
    This is case #4 if 15,000 5.56 that I am reloading. Since much of my equipment is over 30 years old and well used, I splurged and bought new. Lyman trimmer, cordless screwdriver and Dillon 5.56 dies. I get up about every 15-20 minutes to tend the 4 wood stoves in our cabin, which takes about 5 minutes to do. Occasional latrine breaks for me and my K9's or a cup of coffee.
    Sam

I feel your pain.

Quote Originally Posted by nf1e View Post
    I feel your pain.
    +++1
    Sam

Hey Sam, that white tree to the left of you in that photo is a nice touch for your reloading room. Never thought of doing that. Will have to see what I can find in the attic.
    Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.
    Author unkown.

I went to visit one of my co-workers once. His wife had a large expensive gold and silver tinsel Christmas tree set up year round. When it wasn't Christmas the tree was decorated with Valentines, Easter stuff, July 4th decorations, Madi Gras, Thanksgiving and so forth. It was a little too much but their house--their tree.

Mu daughter and I put our tree up early due to the world conditions this year. 7 years ago, when I had cancer, we were not sure that the Christmas might be my last one. In 6 months, I had two major chemo sessions, radiation and eye implants. Mom and Sis had the tree up, along with a Christmas village for me to enjoy. I slept in my recliner as I could not lay flat and those nights I could not sleep; my village was there for me.
    I have incorporated the village into my train empire and have a Christmas tree up year-round in the scenery. For me, Christmas isn't a time but a promise of what Jesus shared with me, a lowly sinner.
    Sam

It's amazing what we can go through when we have to.

I could never put things into words as well as you did.

God bless you.

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    It's amazing what we can go through when we have to.

I could never put things into words as well as you did.

God bless you.
    God already has, I am here.
    Sam

The 5.56 brass that I am processing covers a span of almost 60 years and is mainly once fired. I have noted that the post 2000 brass needs more trimming then my 60's LC brass from the same plant.
    Sam