Default Saturday coffee Nov. 11

Happy Veterans Day to those of you who served!

For some reason, Flop Ears left me sleep late, and it's not even that cold. So no hike this morning. We might drive out to the buttes later just to see how numerous deer hunters are. Big event here this weekend is 8 y/o granddaughter's birthday party at a skating rink. Which brings up a big perk of being a grandparent - somebody else gets to deal with a bunch of kids that age who have a serious sugar buzz from over-frosted cupcakes! Nothing much else of note right now. SW

Ah Saturday!!! Nice mug of coffee! Sausage and biscuits are soon to be served! My daughter came by to say that she was on her way to Kroger. O.K. And ... sitting right beside me ... my precious grandson!!! I am so happy! Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

Quote Originally Posted by bruce View Post
    Ah Saturday!!! Nice mug of coffee! Sausage and biscuits are soon to be served! My daughter came by to say that she was on her way to Kroger. O.K. And ... sitting right beside me ... my precious grandson!!! I am so happy! Sincerely. bruce.
    Here’s to not only the FINER things in life, but you just described the BEST things in life!

Just knocked back the 1st cup. Slept in late too- we are under a fairly big low pressure cell here.

Remembrance Day here. Just watched an elderly gent on T.V. who served as a Lancaster tail gunner talk about how the same mistakes are being made over again...
    This stuff should be taught in schools.

No big plans today, other than the West final at 5:30 tonight, which I'll try to watch if I can.

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

Blog Entries

been off the forum a few days, too damn busy (but gotta make that hay whilst the sun is shining)

local gunshow week, and have a show in Va for the next 3 weekends,

now time to catch up paperwork