Default Hunting continued

Well the hunting season continues, myself and 3 buddies have done quite well this year so far and hope to improve. The fellow with the grouse (2 birds with one shot) just got back from an elk hunt in Alberta with his son, they harvested a cow and a 5X6. (it's been a good grouse season and we all have limited out). Our group has also got a black bear and a buck so far. Came back to town to keep care of a few things and are heading back-up for our cow moose draw (Nov.1-10) and my son and I also got a couple of doe draws for the month of November. Hopefully he will be able to make it up, but as he is now running the company, work comes first. If we get anything more I will let you know.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice back yard you've got there and not a man made structure in sight.

Not pro hunters money wise, but capable hunters who know how to do it and I'm sure, know how to prepare it. Nothern people.
    Always good to hear from Ken.
    Last edited by dryheat; 10-25-2023 at 08:18.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

We certainly are not pro hunters, but guys who have been hunting for years and enjoy it. The best hunter out of our bunch says that we are meat hunters. What I figure is that we are a bunch of guys who love being outside, as you have probably seen by previous pictures British Columbia is beautiful. We enjoy one another's company, we enjoy eating like kings and at the end of the day having a few beers or whiskeys and telling lies. (don't tell the wife)

5. Default

Ah yes; Work, the Curse of the Drinking Class.