Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forum format

Default Forum format

Gents, I've been trying to watch the forum but over the last few days it has changed into a "skeletal" looking presentation. I've logged out, logged in, rebooted my android phone...nothing. very tough to navigate the site. Any ideas?

TIA, VG

No, I do not have those problems. I would turn off my device (s) and reboot. Good luck!

Try a different computer. Your browser or computer operating system may be out of date.

Until recently I was using a Win 7 computer. Tried all browsers but Microsoft and Google continued to own and shut down links to where it forced people to give them up. Mine had a lot of limits and some sites I could no longer view at all. This forum was not one of them but even here it limited me on some of the links that were posted.

Currently using Win 11 Home and Chrome. No problems with either.

I use Mozilla Firefox browser. Very happy with it.
    There have been instances when I clicked on Jouster from my favorites list, it will show that Jouster site is for sale! Then I re-click and it's normal.

5. Default

Everything looks normal to me. (win 10 & Firefox).
    Try a cleanup of your cache & cookies.Much of what you see is stored locally for a faster-looking response & if it glitches you see that instead of fresh content.

Blog Entries

seems to be an ongoing issue with the forums software and some computers ,

I have a modern machine that it started acting up on recently, yet my vintage Dell is fine on chrome,

Pat ran some diagnostics, and the forum is well, but in need of an upgrade,

if you continue to have problems, try running microsoft edge (I have to on another laptop) or another browser

Quote Originally Posted by lyman View Post
    seems to be an ongoing issue with the forums software and some computers ,

I have a modern machine that it started acting up on recently, yet my vintage Dell is fine on chrome,

Pat ran some diagnostics, and the forum is well, but in need of an upgrade,

if you continue to have problems, try running microsoft edge (I have to on another laptop) or another browser
    Lyman, any idea of what $$$ would be?
    Sam

Blog Entries

no idea, and not sure if it is still available, will reach out to Pat to see

Normal on mine (so far)

I don't have any trouble with Jouster even though it has a scary warning that it isn't safe. But, I am still getting bombed on occasion by Utube over my AdBlocker. It'll go great for a couple days and then I get a reprimand for taking candy from babies. Then there's Norton my guard dog who fixes things for me. Except, I get warnings that I have six Drivers (whatever that is) that are out of date. $39 will fix it right up. It is really Norton or some other scam. Anyone else use Norton? Is it a real company?
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.