Default Palestinian Islamic Jihad Rocket Misfire Caused Hospital Explosion

The Iranian-backed Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) terror organization was responsible for an explosion at the Ahli Baptist Hospital in Gaza City, due to a misfired rocket intended to kill Israeli civilians, according to the Israel Defense Forces (IDF).

The facts, which emerged overnight, showed that it was likely a rocked launched by the Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) terror group had misfired and landed in the hospital parking lot, causing fewer casualties and doing little damage to the hospital itself.

About one hundred pro-Palestinian insurrectionists occupied a federal House office building in Washington, DC, on Wednesday, chanting “ceasefire now” and “let Gaza live.”

The insurrectionists, many who wore face masks and dressed in black and flew a banner demanding that Israel stop defending itself from rocket attacks against civilians, occupied the ground floor of the Cannon Office Building, one of three main buildings where congressional staff and lawmakers work.

Rep. Rashida Tlaib was leading the protest:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...uilding-washin
    Last edited by rayg; 10-18-2023 at 02:59.

Have no doubt Hamas is responsible for the destruction of the hospital. Expect that once investigation is concluded, remaining bits to the rocket and chemical traces of the explosive will prove Russian origin of both rocket and explosive. To my knowledge, Israel does not use Russian ordinance. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

The rocket landed in a parking lot. It was indeed a malfunctioning rocket cranked off by Islamic Jihad. Satellite, video evidence and intelligence info from multiple sources confirm it. All the media ran with the story like it was the gospel without checking it out at all; they even ran pictures of a wrecked building that was not the hospital.

Would they have taken a story like this from Putin at face value....I think not.
    Last edited by Art; 10-18-2023 at 08:35.

they even ran pictures of a wrecked building that was not the hospital.-
    Well, I'll be.
    Was it 500 killed? Actually, in this time of crisis, who can take the time to count. But it was reported before the sun went down. That's the press..not the real world. Try to pretend that it's still 1965.
    Your local gang instituted it. Clamp down on them before they get you all killed.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

The problem is the Arab world believes it -- and it has created a recruiting issue for Hamas.

Quote Originally Posted by Vern Humphrey View Post
    The problem is the Arab world believes it -- and it has created a recruiting issue for Hamas.
    +1
    Sam