Default help with CMP forum

I've been trying to get into the cmp forum to ask a question, but can't seem to do anything but read others posts.. It will not let me post a question or new topic and the help button won't even let me ask for help. Its without a doubt the most convoluted web page/forum I have ever used..

I've written the webmaster but its been near a week and haven't heard anything.

Can any of you guys help? or do you have any suggestions?
    He who beats his sword into a plowshare, will soon be plowing for somebody else!

In the past CMP has one reason to exist... make money selling M-1s! Back several years there were guys buying a dozen M-1's a month. They would switch parts to make the guns matching parts and selling them. That was NOT what the CMP WAS SUPPOSED to do. I protested. I pointed out that when our kids would like to have a M-1 but there are no longer available in their milsurp condition. Now they are just remakes of remakes with new parts and priced where our kids cannot afford the newly remakes.

Goodbye CMP... you managed to get rid of our kids and grand kids of ever owning a surplus Garand.

During the old NRA/DCM is was one in a life time. When the for profit CMP started wholesaling them they knew exactly what was going on.

Thanks for hijacking the thread with NO ANSWER
    He who beats his sword into a plowshare, will soon be plowing for somebody else!

Why would you think anyone would know why the webmaster hasn''t answered you?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PaFrank View Post
    Thanks for hijacking the thread with NO ANSWER
    Relax Frank,

are you new to that forum or returning after the update fiasco?

I go there rarely, and was able to post today,
    I did go thru and checked my acct when they updated and just about everyone had issues,

Quote Originally Posted by lyman View Post
    Relax Frank,

are you new to that forum or returning after the update fiasco?

I go there rarely, and was able to post today,
    I did go thru and checked my acct when they updated and just about everyone had issues,
    Returning. I joined originally in 2017.

Blog Entries

maybe try logging in , then hit the forgot my password button, and reset your password

Thanks I did that already and thats where I am at now. Can't post. even tried different browsers.