Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

Don't blame Slo Joe. Trying to figure out how to leave the room stumps him and getting worse.

Let's not forget that the Biden administration is run by O'Bamma. You really don't think Joe could come up with all this sh!t by himself?

Just got an e-mail from someone that I know who lives in Rishon LeTsiyon, just south of Tel Aviv. She seemed very matter of fact about the situation. Simply stated a few facts and mentioned that her three grandsons are in the army and "doing their jobs" while she and her husband are following orders to stay inside and go to the bomb shelter when the siren sounds. (Every apartment and I think, every high rise building has a bomb shelter). Her husband was a tanker in the 1972 war who got blown out of his tank and almost died from his wounds so they have experienced this sort of thing before.

I suspect that this time, the Israelis will not make their usual efforts to avoid civilian casualties based on a statement from an Israeli officer who said that their method of clearing buildings is going to be to start with artillery

They have officially declared war - a real bloodbath is coming. SW

Quote Originally Posted by 5thDragoons View Post
    They have officially declared war - a real bloodbath is coming. SW
    Unfortunately, this can/will get real interesting really quick.
    Sam

We're out of ammo. Nato is out of ammo.
    Ukraine is always out of ammo which is why we're out of ammo.
    I hope Israel has some.

7. Default

One fine day, in the far, far future.
    Scene,
    Middle East, exterior.

Backdrop,
    Ruble piles, some with small fires, destroyed & partially destroyed buildings, utter, abject destruction. Not a blade of any plant grows.

Props,
    Ruble, corpses some skeletons, randomly scattered,this has been gong on a Long time.

Action:
    A filthy bedraggled & ragged figure emerges from one of the rubble piles, Valiantly he arises his AK-M / M16 over his head.
    He is the last survivor of dual-sided genocide. He shows signs of acute, terminal radiation poisoning.
    Throws back his head & bellows to the orange smoke filled firmament:
    "YESSS!
    WE WON
    "!
    In either Arabic or Hebrew.
    It doesn't really matter, he's dead anyway. He just doesn't know it yet. Just like everyone else on both sides.
    Men Women & children.
    It doesn't really matter, they're all dead anyway. They just doesn't know it yet. Just like everyone else on both sides.
    It finally over.

Last edited by Phloating Phlasher; 10-08-2023 at 02:54.

What surprises me is that Israel has one of the best intelligent operations in the world and didn't catch what they were up to.. Or maybe they did, but figured let it happen and then destroy those involved!

Intelligent people aren't quite as intelligent as we think they are.
    They shouldn't all go to the toilet at the same time as that is
    what the enemy is waiting for.