Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Another war is underway

Hamas has executed a well planned cross border raid from Palestine/Gaza into Israel. Hundreds of Israelis dead and wounded. The big question so far is how did Israeli intelligence miss it? The big facilitator? No question there - Iran. Will Hezbollah enter the war? Probably even though they and Hamas have little use for each other.

Another question - how far will Israel go in retaliation? Force all Palestinians into Egypt? Make Gaza a free fire zone?

Hamas is also going all out with drone videos showing them bombing civilians, soldiers, ambulances and whatever else will get them a lot of attention. Most of them - like treatment of female Israeli hostages - are extremely graphic... friends tell me. I really don't like to watch that sort of thing and don't.

This is going to be a bloodbath. SW

Quote Originally Posted by 5thDragoons View Post
    Hamas has executed a well planned cross border raid from Palestine/Gaza into Israel. Hundreds of Israelis dead and wounded. The big question so far is how did Israeli intelligence miss it? The big facilitator? No question there - Iran. Will Hezbollah enter the war? Probably even though they and Hamas have little use for each other.

Another question - how far will Israel go in retaliation? Force all Palestinians into Egypt? Make Gaza a free fire zone?

Hamas is also going all out with drone videos showing them bombing civilians, soldiers, ambulances and whatever else will get them a lot of attention. Most of them - like treatment of female Israeli hostages - are extremely graphic... friends tell me. I really don't like to watch that sort of thing and don't.

This is going to be a bloodbath. SW
    An Israeli Tet?
    Sir, I believe that you have hit the provable nail on the head and squarely. One of my concerns is what or how many have come into our porous Southern border to do us mischief.
    Sam

375071357_850024113149547_9112726179100938449_n.jpg
    This is what concerns me the most.
    Sam

I'm wondering how much this is going to cost US.

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    I'm wondering how much this is going to cost US.
    Money?
    Equipment?
    Lives?
    Sam

Blog Entries

spoke with a guy yesterday that works to train Nat Guard troops on deployments,

he is training an artillery detachment next week he said, that will be deployed in that area,

Thanks poopy pants Joe! That 600 billion you released to Iran? How's that working now?

Blog Entries

It was on my bingo card.

Quote Originally Posted by S.A. Boggs View Post
    Money?
    Equipment?
    Lives?
    Sam
    Yes

10. Default

Let's send more to Ukraine! This could be a dry run for next year.
    Here.