Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colonoscopy

So, there's this woman who is gorgeous. She is fairly rich and has a U-T channel where she is building a cabin in the woods (she has a fabulous home too). Anyway, she explained that she was a nurse who was a gastroenterologist and did colon ostomy too. "if you need you butt inspected, I'm your girl" [something to that effect]. Her name is Michelle, but the handle is Michygoss. She's a pleasure to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2qnGroGyf4

So there you go.
    Last edited by dryheat; 10-07-2023 at 11:32.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

A bit of advice based on having had several of them. The prep consists of slowly drinking a gallon of water which contains a laxative. The instructions tell you that to make it taste less bad, you should refrigerate it. Do NOT do this. The mix tastes like bubble gum and gets pretty revolting after the second glass but I found that drinking a gallon of cold water dropped my body temperature to the point that I was shivering and had to put on two sweaters. Very uncomfortable and in any case nothing is going to make it taste better. Also, leave more time than they suggest and finish up at least an hour before heading to the hospital (for obvious reasons)

A final thought: it's better to get an afternoon appointment rather than a morning one. The last time that I had a 9:00 am appointment, I had to get up a 4:00 am to start the prep

The prep should be made in various flavors like chocolate, strawberry, peach, etc. I always liked coming out of the procedure and the nurse says "Fart all you want to get the 'air' out". Something my wife NEVER says!

My contribution to this is advice to NOT make your first meal afterwards a big taco-salad!
    Just trust me on this.

Tommy