Thread: Pro football

Default Pro football

I don't watch much, but since there was absolutely nothing otherwise, I paused to see who was beating Denver this week. Turned out to be Miami who flat put the beat down on them. Game ended 70 - 20. Miami coach could have gone for a new NFL record but turned the ball over on downs probably thinking Denver couldn't do anything with it. And they couldn't.

What's the next move for Denver? (not a Denver fan and really don't care) Yet another coach? Try to pick up talent from the draft? Tough call. Today, I think putting in backup guys wouldn't have been a bad idea - 1st string wasn't getting the job done.

Back to watching model kit building vids on YT now. SW

Blog Entries

we ditched cable back in the winter, and now the wife, and avid College and partial pro football fan (I could care less about either ) is a bit dismayed cause all the free services we have do not show games, and she cannot find a pay service that shows what she wants,

we cut the cable bill by $200 and I told her we could easily pay that and get whatever she wanted back,,,

but she had realized that money is better in our account and not Comcast's,,,,

CTV got a contract to show NFL games, which is actually sort of weird in the land of aerial 3 down ball.
    Which means it's available to anyone at no extra fee.
    I think the "legalized" sports books have a bit more than a minor hand in this.

Dunno how the o/p managed to stay awake through all that ground game.
    I don't watch at all- maybe the half-time show on the Stupor Bowl, depending on who's playing.

Regards,

Doc Sharptail
    Last edited by Doc Sharptail; 09-24-2023 at 08:45.

On old peoples tv it seems all I see is sports on Sunday and Monday (a little). Maybe it seems like a lot since I don't care about it. What I care about is, well.. let's not go there again.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.