Thread: New scam

1. Default New scam

https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/bid...red-generators

Everything Joe does is to cause us pain. Electrify your whole life and then make it impossible to generate reliable standby electricity.

Solar and wind are the future. The dismal future.
    Last edited by barretcreek; 07-22-2023 at 07:14.

I've been waiting for this shoe to drop. I'm just surprised it didn't come sooner. If this ever goes through it will get people killed and not just a few. If you already have a portable or standby generator count your blessings, and if this goes through lock that sucker up.

My next door neighbor just got his new standby generator delivered yesterday.

The good news is actually doing this "ban" is going to be pretty darn tough. The Feds have already had to back off on the gas stove bans, though the "woke" states and cities are still going ahead with bans on new gas hookups and some California municipalities are going beyond that with an out and out ban on gas furnaces and a ban on gas hot water heaters in a few years.

Expect states that are subject to power outages, especially on the Gulf Coast, to sue as soon as the regulation is put into effect. Hopefully the courts will help us out.

Remember, vote early and vote often!!!!
    Last edited by Art; 07-22-2023 at 08:32.

If the government is so concerned about gas emissions the first thing to extinguish is a certain "eternal flame" that's been burning and wasting gas since 1963.

I believe the Biden administration is NOT concerned about any emissions per se! They want the population to suffer and die! Kamala said "We must reduce the population".
    What emissions are put in the air from Biden flying to Delaware every weekend? And all those big gas guzzling autos he rides around in, all the other unnecessary plane flights? I wanna know who in the leftest democratic party own an EVO? Yeah, Pothole Pete owns an electric Ford Mustang, big deal, it is the ugliest car I've ever seen!
    My supercharged Calloway Vette gets 22 mpg easily!
    Last edited by Major Tom; 07-23-2023 at 04:54.

Don't forget those water heaters joe.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...continues.html

Maybe he will shut down power plants too. They consume a lot of fuel.

when they ban gas for the RED NECK BBQS the invasion to washington will look like Wagner heading for putin

California is or is going to build five new natural gas electric generating plants to try and forestall a total rolling blackout of the state. Wind and solar is just not getting the job done in spite of Governor Loathsome's plan to eliminate fossil fuel generating.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny P View Post
    California is or is going to build five new natural gas electric generating plants to try and forestall a total rolling blackout of the state.
    They will burn hydrocarbon. Time for joe to ban them now.