Default What would you do?

You are sleeping late on a peaceful Sunday when you are awakened by gunshots. 5 or 6 rounds followed by 4 or 5 rounds from a smaller caliber. NO WAY was this fireworks. But not wanting to be involved, I pacified myself and concluded it was somebody celebrating the 4th.

I despise the local cops. They are underpaid because they are under trained and believe here are 3 kinds of people, LEOs, bad guys, and bad guys that have not been caught? yet.

Now the neighbor (I do not know) has not moved his truck. It has never (in the last year) Sat this long.

What would you do?

Go knock on the door. See if someone comes to the door. If he does, introduce yourself and tell him the situation. I'm sure he will be glad someone thought enough to care.

Sunday morning isn't the usual time to be blasting fireworks or celebrating the 4th.

You could call the cops, tell them, and leave it up to them if they want to investigate. Problem with that is, if there is a murder, suicide, shooting then you become an instant suspect and have to prove your innocence. Plus, they're going to ask why you waited so long to call.

Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Meanwhile, at nights you could check if lights are on and go off at bedtime.
    Last edited by Allen; 06-27-2023 at 04:26.

Blog Entries

call social services for a wellness check,