Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Fishy? No. Money talked. You know the rest. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

You should not rely on the propaganda that is coming from Ukraine, Russia, or the U.S.!

Bottom line is that humanity does not need this Prigozhin guy to command thousands of nukes.

Prigozhin and his 25,000 man army will now retire in Blarus to drink and enjoy the scenery. Or Belarus president dies suddenly and Wagner forces take over country for Putin and attack Ukraine from the north. All just a ruse to get them into Belarus?

4. Default

You should not rely on the propaganda that is coming from Ukraine, Russia, or the U.S.!
    Oh I never do.

That's the scary part. If Russia collapses again what happens. It's one thing to raid bunkers for AK's and rockets.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Trevor View Post
    Prigozhin and his 25,000 man army will now retire in Blarus to drink and enjoy the scenery. Or Belarus president dies suddenly and Wagner forces take over country for Putin and attack Ukraine from the north. All just a ruse to get them into Belarus?
    Prigozhin's forces are, reportedly, being given Russian Army contracts and folded back into units in the fighting in Ukraine. It seems real possible to me that Putin may be already scheming to take old Priggy out after the dust settles.
    Last edited by Art; 06-26-2023 at 06:58.

Quote Originally Posted by RED View Post

Bottom line is that humanity does not need this Prigozhin guy to command thousands of nukes.
    Very True.

However, I heard an interesting commentary from a retired U.S. Army general that makes sense. It is also a damning indictment of the current Russian military that a man who made his fortune as a caterer may have been the best mind in the Rooskie armed forces.

This fellow held that Prigozhin put all of his heavy tracked armored vehicles on transporters at the head of the column and his infantry in vehicles following on. He then drove hell for leather north figuring correctly that no one would seriously oppose him. He was correct in this and took three major cities, essentially, without a fight. Moscow was "defended" only by staff troops, some reservists and M.P.s, hardly a match for two divisions of the best troops available to the Russians. That being the case it appeared that Prigozhin's chances of actually taking Moscow were excellent.

So why did he lose his guts?? Inquiring minds want to know.

As Churchill said; "Russia is an enigma wrapped in a riddle."
    Last edited by Art; 06-26-2023 at 06:58.

Break out the popcorn -- this will be an interesting show to watch.

I wonder how long it's going to be before the U.S. becomes sympathetic and starts sending billions of $ to aid Putin or Prigozhin?

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    I wonder how long it's going to be before the U.S. becomes sympathetic and starts sending billions of $ to aid Putin or Prigozhin?
    Let's hope never -- but with the current Idiot-in-Chief, you can never tell.